Being the oldest of 6 children, and oldest of my cousins, has given me the opportunity of working with children most of my life. I am a mother of a bi-polar child, friend & wife, and past Elder in my church. I volunteer in Christian Education and fill-in as a bible study leader.
- 7 years-experience with in-home care.
- 3 years-experience with adults in retirement home setting (some memory-impaired).
- 12 years-experience working with severely handicapped children (Down’s Syndrome, Autism, and others) and helping some parents.
- 3 years-parks and recreation (after school program).
- 3 seasons as girls’ basketball coach
- Lifetime of creative solutions as an artist, teacher, coach, mentor, working with children and adults.
I have worked with many people with many challenges throughout my life. Intuition and studies assist me in understanding many unique situations, and have brought me to this chapter in my life as a Life Coach.